When I am asked what I like to do in my free time I always say reading. During the summer is when I do the majority of my reading since I am not busy studying for exams or writing essays. This summer (May-August) my goal is to read 10 books. Here are the books that are on my must read list for the summer.
- The Moon and More By: Sarah Dessen
- 13 Reasons Why By: Jay Asher
- The Great Gatsby By: F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child By: John Tiffany
- Finding Audrey By: Sophia Kinsella
- I am Malala By: Malala Yousafzai
- Orphan Train By: Christina Baker Kline
- The Secret of the Notebook By: Eve Haas
- Sherlock Holmes By:
- Orange is the New Black By: Piper Kerman
What books are on your summer reading list? Comment down below I would love to know what everyone is reading over the summer so I can get suggestions as well! If you are looking for more books to reads check out my Books to Read page!
Always, Allie. XOXO